Calling all volunteers!
OCC Christmas Party is 12/10 from 8am-12pm
Email Christmas party coordinator Kevin Galecki at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (407) 280-7984 for more info and to get plugged in.
Gather your church, friends, family or tribe and volunteer your group in one of the following:
- Knockerball Game – Volunteer to help 10 kids play at a time and wear a large ball that they can roll around while playing soccer. Or sponsor the $400 cost.
- Petting Zoo – Sponsor $400 cost and/or volunteer to help children enjoy time with all the animals.
- Bouncers, Joust, other inflatables – Sponsors needed to cover 3-4 inflatables like we had last year. Need sponsors to assist with part/all of cost – $900.
- Carnival Games/Prizes – Add more carnival games to what we have! Or volunteer to help with the games or man the ticket redemption table for prizes. Sponsor candy/prizes (ie: from Oriental Trading) for the kids.
- Crafts – We need a team to help with getting cookies/frosting, decorations, etc. for kids to make at the party. Also volunteer to help the children with the crafts.
- Cotton candy, Popcorn, and SnoCones – Sponsor machine rental and ingredients ($250-300). Volunteer to man the machines.
- Food and drinks – Any support welcome! Who do you know or what can you cook? We are reaching out to local businesses and are grilling hamburgers and hot dogs, but if you would like to provide food, the children will love it. Some ideas are listed below, (but whatever you would like to provide is fantastic!)
- Nacho Cheese/Chips, Fruit, Cookies/Desserts, any kind of snacks, etc.
- Sodas, bottled water, juice boxes, and ice
Please contact Kevin Galecki directly at 407-280-7984 or email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to help. With a short time left, we can use as much help on the list above as possible. Any donations would be greatly appreciated and put towards the party also.